Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Payments and Payment Gateway / APIs /

This is a forum for discussing SilverStripe can-do payments and their APIs / Gateways.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Normann, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Stand-alone payment module

Go to End

20 Posts   8836 Views

feef

Community Member, 19 Posts

9 July 2010 at 2:16am

I'm also keen to see a payment module that's compatible with UK banks and payment provides such as Sagepay or Netbanx.

Paypal is all good and well, but I'll soon have a merchant account system with one of the above for an ecommerce site I'm developing, and I would LOVE to use Silverstripe on one of the spin-offs from that.

Normann

Forum Moderator, 12 Posts

9 July 2010 at 9:41am

@feef, I have a bit experience for DataCash which is european based gateway. Let us know if you need any help with DataCash payment integration.

Simmo

Community Member, 12 Posts

10 August 2010 at 8:46pm

Hi, I have a question re the Pay Station gateway and ecommerce module, I havent managed to find any posts or documentation on how to implement this gateway - can anyone steer me in the right direction?
thanks

swaiba

Forum Moderator, 1804 Posts

11 August 2010 at 2:02am

I have integrated with SagePay and I have my own payment classes that deals with this and Iridium (for both payments are refunds). I'd be up for integrating my stuff into the Payments module and moving my sites over to using this... since it's going to be a bit of a learning curve maybe someone who understands the payment module could arrange to meet up in IRC and we could discuss how I'd go about it. I'm sure I could get my code in there fairly easily. The biggest hassle would be SagePay as it has a standalone php file to handle some of the auth stuff...

Go to Top