Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Releases and Announcements /

Latest news about the SilverStripe software.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, assertchris, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, Graves

2.3.4?

Go to End

49 Posts   9345 Views

Double-A-Ron

Community Member, 607 Posts

14 November 2009 at 10:18am

You've made a killer start to the SS community Yakiv.

I stand by my comments, especially now you let it degrade to immaturity.

Taffy, don't bother. We've seen this sort before.

Yakiv

Community Member, 59 Posts

15 November 2009 at 1:45pm

@Double-A-Ron - This sort doesn't tolerate adult men stuck in the 5th grade. The degradation started with you, my friend. Let's allow it to drop, before you are permanently kept from entering the 6th grade.

Double-A-Ron

15 November 2009 at 6:16pm

Meh, obviously a troll. Constant reference to education is a classic sign.

Pedantic, bitching, over-inflated sense of self-entitlement - call it what you want. It never ceases to amaze me how some people lack the interpersonal skills to not come across as such the moment they enter a new online community, especially a community offering products and help for free.

But I'll leave you to play alone kiddo.

Enjoy.

Yakiv

16 November 2009 at 1:21am

@Double-A-Ron - If you were "leaving me to play alone," as you say, you would have just let it go. Your 5th grade mentality just won't allow you to do that though.

I am certainly no troll and you over-reacted to this thread, like a 5th grader, and were rude. I was not rude with anyone on this forum, prior to dealing with you, who decided to make infantile attacks on another - and as you recognize - new member.

You lack real character, buddy.

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

17 November 2009 at 3:20pm

Due to some issues still existing in the 2.3.3 release we have decided to release a 2.3.4 which will maintain most of the API of the 2.3 branch while providing some common bug fixes and patches.

If you're running 2.3.3 then it would be great if you could try out the rc for 2.3.4. http://groups.google.com/group/silverstripe-announce/browse_thread/thread/cec0a682b6999762.

Yakiv

17 November 2009 at 8:59pm

Thanks Willr! and thanks SilverStripe developers!

Double-A-Ron

18 November 2009 at 2:18pm

Edited: 18/11/2009 6:10pm

There ya go.

wmk

Community Member, 87 Posts

23 November 2009 at 2:12am

Willr, do you have a Changelog for the 2.3.4 release? Cannot find it in the wiki yet.