Let me quickly introduce. I'm Martijn and I'm currently running a small webdesign company by my own. I'm a freelancer and looking for a good open source content management system. I've used CMS Made Simple for a couple of sites now, but the community isn't really big there and I have the feeling Silverstripe is way better supported and has more options in the end.
So, I'd like to ask a few basic question, to get a site up and running as soon as possible:
* the "Blog" module is the only Blog module out there right? Does it come with commenting options?
* is there a News module?
* is there a module with which you can make other modules? Suppose I want to make a catalogue module for clients in the CMS, with which they can enter a title, description and an image. Is that possible in Silverstripe: creating custom modules easily? Is that Dataobjectmanager by any chance?
* Is there a login module?
* Is there an image gallery module?
* I'm a vivid front-end developer. Is there any way I can control the HTML output of the modules in the CMS?
* Can I modify the TinyMCE editor, so that clients can do a lot less harm with big tables etc?
I hope to hear from you guys soon! Thanks a lot in advance.