Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Showcase Questions /

Feedback and questions about sites in the Community Showcase.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Ecommerce?

Go to End

6 Posts   3087 Views

Denny

Community Member, 55 Posts

4 September 2010 at 11:51am

I was wondering how to install Ecommerce?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

4 September 2010 at 7:25pm

You can find the newest code / instructions on the silverstripe-ecommerce google project - http://code.google.com/p/silverstripe-ecommerce/wiki/InstallationAndConfiguration

Denny

4 September 2010 at 9:35pm

I was wondering if silver stripe has to be installed after ecommerce is installed, or can it be already installed?

Willr

Forum Moderator, 5523 Posts

4 September 2010 at 10:42pm

Could you be more specific about ecommerce? if you are talking about the ecommerce module then you need SilverStripe installed before the module. If you want to use SilverStripe with your existing ecommerce system (perhaps not the silverstripe module) that is a bit tricker.

Denny

5 September 2010 at 7:05am

I want to thank you. You have answered my question.

Denny

6 September 2010 at 12:29am

I already have Silverstripe installed, and I then tried to install Ecommerce. I followed the directions that you sent to me as a link, and for some reason Ecommerce changed my website. The home page is all white with text indicating fatal error. I then got rid of ecommerce from my site directory, and now my website homepage is fine, but I saved a copy of Ecommerce in hopes of installing it correctly. I guess I do need help installing ecommerce. The link you sent helps, but for some reason the directions didn't work for me.