Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Template Questions /

Menu font size

3 Posts   562 Views

bettsaj

Community Member, 46 Posts

24 March 2013 at 9:30pm

I'm having trouble updating the menu on my website. How can i change the font size of the menu in the WINE theme?

The reason for this is because I've added a menu item and the contacts button has disappeared off the end of the menu, obviously can't fit it all on there at the moment. So i've concluded that I can either make the font smaller thereby allowing more to fit in, or I suspect that I can increase the width of the menu.

Either of these options would be good.... Can somebody give me a clue as to the way forward,

Cheers,

Andy

Optic Blaze

Community Member, 165 Posts

7 April 2013 at 9:55am

Changes to font sizes should take place in your css files. I am not familiar with the wine theme, but most designers have a css file called layout.css ( i know Black Candy uses that).

Also a handy tool when developing is to use Firebug (works with Chrome and Firefox) it allows you to click on a element and see exactly which css file and what line of code is supplying its attributes.

goodness

Community Member, 38 Posts

13 April 2013 at 8:24am

If you don't see it in the layout.css file - look in the typography.css file (if there is one).