Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Template Questions /

Website Template

4 Posts   5755 Views

Krishnam

Community Member, 2 Posts

12 March 2009 at 10:07am

Hi All,

I am new to SilveStripe CMS. I want to use SS CMS to create a website. not BLOG. I already designed a templates for my website using Dreamweaver. Can I use those templates in SS CMS?

Please help!

Thanks and regards,
Krishnam

Attached Files
Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

13 March 2009 at 12:17am

Edited: 13/03/2009 12:18am

Hi krishnam

You will need to adjust your templates to work with silverstripe. I would recommend doing the tutorials to give yourself an idea of how it all works :)

You can find the tutorials here: http://doc.silverstripe.org/doku.php

Krishnam

Community Member, 2 Posts

13 March 2009 at 12:23am

Hi Aram

Thanks a lot for the tutorial link. I would try it myself.

But will someone help me with setting up with my own/customised template in SS? If yes, then how much would they charge?

I am not a techical guy. But once the template is ready I can add the content and do some modifications.

Please advice.

Thanks and regards,

K

Carbon Crayon

Community Member, 598 Posts

13 March 2009 at 12:43am

Edited: 13/03/2009 12:50am

Well I suspect you would want more than just the templates, rather the complete site development from your static template into a SS site. I am not sure if there is a general price people charge but if you would like me to provide you with a quote you can mail the details of the site to aram[at]aab-web[dot]com and I will give you a quote :)