19 March 2009 at 12:08pm
I'm quite desperate... All day I'm trying to get [url=http://fancy.klade.lv/]fancybox[/url] (or [url=http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/]shadowbox[/url]) working. But I can't get my head around it.
The main goal: opening inline HTML-elements, external links and forms in a modal (pictures are a nice addon ;-) )
But whatever I'm trying: the content still opens as a normal link (or with the inline-elements: the screen moves to the anchor).
Things I've done:
* disabling all other .js-functionality as is suggested here [url]http://silverstripe.org/archive/show/187021?start=0#post187321[/url]
* enabling all other .js-functionality
* enabling all other .js functionality except prototype.js as UncleCheese is doing in the ImageGallery-module
* restarting wampserver as well as way too many /db/builds
* I even plainly copied what UncleCheese did in the ImageGallery-module (off course without any luck)
Is there someone out there who got a modal working and can help me out?
Or maybe it's a wamp-problem?
did you fix your problem? I'm trying the same at the moment (fancybox with an inline element) - it doesn't work out...
There is still this anchor-problem. The page is like jumping but thats all.
Would be great if you have a hint for me!
14 April 2010 at 4:58pm
I found an error and posted on [url=http://www.silverstripe.org/general-questions/show/275696#post275696 ]Problem with Silverstripe working with Fancybox forum[/url] I'm not sure if this is the cause of this jquery plugin not working, but I would be grateful is someone would post the solution
I know this thread is quite old but I still hope to get some replies. I too have the problem of a non-working shadowbox (outside of image_gallery module - all works fine there) but I also need to link one or two images outside of the gallery module to open up in a shadowbox (if possible)
what I did was:
- in my backend I used a html-dialog to code the shadowbox gallery where I wanted it to be like so: