Decided to test straight away and had issues both with the latest SVN build of SS, and the patch. Decided to post here rather bog up the Trac entry in case I was doing something wrong.
Steps to duplicate errors:
1. Get latest SVN from http://svn.silverstripe.com/open/phpinstaller/trunk
2. Install SS as normal using Blackcandy Theme
3. Add following code to /themes/blackcandy/templates/Page.ss just above $Layout
<% if InSection(home) %>
<% else_if InSection(about-us) %>
<% else %>
Not Home or About Us
<% end_if %>
4. Check out the home page and about us page on new installation.
ERRORS on SS Trunk
1. When on home page, not only is "Home" displayed by the above code, but the <% else_if InSection(about-us) %> statement is not parsed and "Home <% else_if InSection(about-us) %> About Us" is displayed on the page.
2. When on about-us page, only "Not Home or About Us" is displayed.
1. Apply patch with Tortoise SVN (Windows XP). /sapphire/core/SSViewer.php, /sapphire/tests/SSViewerTest.php and /cms/templates/Includes/CommentAdmin_SiteTree.ss all updated.
2. Go to home page and flush=1
ERROR on Patch
Fatal error: Class 'TemplateParser' not found in C:\wamp\www\ss_latest\sapphire\core\SSViewer.php on line 405
I havn't had time to go through the code to figure that out yet.