Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Themes /

Discuss SilverStripe Themes.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Blackcandy

4 Posts   1382 Views

Aefroze

Community Member, 7 Posts

21 September 2010 at 6:23am

Hi, can anyone help me to change blackcandy to a variable width theme?

I love this theme, but I don't like it being fixed width. I'm not an IT guy so I can't do it all myself. However, if someone here can suggest some steps, I can change css of course.

Any help willbe appreciated.

Rehan

Littlejenny

Community Member, 1 Post

23 September 2010 at 3:57pm

Edited: 24/09/2010 9:38pm

wow, what a wonderful theme, it love this too :x but, have anyone help her to figure out her problem yet :-

[url=http://www.softwareoutsourcing.biz/services/website-design-development.html] Website Development[/url]

TotalNet

Community Member, 181 Posts

23 September 2010 at 5:35pm

It's not too difficult but sadly not as easy as changing 800px to 80%

The easy part is the css to change the width of BgContainer, Container, Header, Navigation, Layout & Footer. The tricky part is making the curved background images work with a variable width theme, you'll need to chop the images up and add some extra markup.

There's no quick fix I'm afraid.

Aefroze

Community Member, 7 Posts

9 October 2010 at 10:45pm

I sopke to a friend who is a web-designer. He said will do it in a couple of days as soon as he found some free time. Will be great help. I will post the converted theme on the site so that others may also benefit from it.