This truly is a Silverstripe related question because the error only happens in in silverstripe, outside of silverstripe it works fine. I hope someone can explain me what is going wrong because I am at wits end here.
I have a html file that works perfectly with jquery, especially with jquery.ui.tabs and jquery.ui.accordion.
When I theme it, it works ok up until the moment I add the jquery.ui.tabs-part. What it does is: it creates a droste effect by adding the whole page inside the tabs (from metatags to footer).
The result can be seen here EDIT: added a screenshot of the result, since I changed the page to work without ui.tabs
What I tried:
- - I tried binding everything using requirements using the jquery parts that came with silverstripe and adding my script at the bottom. But the results are the same in silverstripe (tested it again in a test.html file and there it works fine).
- - copying all the jquery files from sapphire/thirdparty to my theme dir - still no cigar.
- - I am not logged in when I try it, I do not have $SilverStripeNavigator installed, have turned off everything in the _config.php in mysite to get rid of everything that has to do with testing. (see: [url]http://www.806software.com/2011/06/silverstripe-and-jquery-plugins/)[/url]
- - And I tried it in three or four different browsers, tested it localy in MAMP and uploaded it to my server
As I said, I am at wits end here, I go experiment some more by rearranging my html code - then I have to head to bed and do some other job in the morning, so I might not reply timely.
And of course in the end it will be something very stupid and simple I did wrong so I am prepared:-)
EDIT: I am running 2.4.6 with the google sitemap plugin