Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Themes /

Discuss SilverStripe Themes.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Balance Theme Error

3 Posts   2190 Views

Gringa

Community Member, 11 Posts

11 February 2009 at 3:49am

I'm trying to implement the "Balance" theme. However , I get this error below. With Balance installed, I cannot log into the CMS. Is there a fix for this? I'm running RC 2.3.0 on Unix hosting.

Thanks in advance!

[Warning] None of these templates can be found: Security_login.ss, Security.ss, Page.ss
GET /~aeolus/Security/login

Line 171 in /home/aeolus/public_html/sapphire/core/SSViewer.php
Source

162                $this->chosenTemplates['main'] = $this->chosenTemplates[$templateFolder];
163                unset($this->chosenTemplates[$templateFolder]);
164             }
165          }
167          if(isset($_GET['debug_request'])) Debug::message("Final template selections made: " . var_export($this->chosenTemplates, true));
169       }
171       if(!$this->chosenTemplates) user_error("None of these templates can be found: ". implode(".ss, ", $templateList) . ".ss", E_USER_WARNING);
173       parent::__construct();
174    }
176    /**
177     * Returns true if at least one of the listed templates exists

Gringa

Community Member, 11 Posts

11 February 2009 at 3:53am

Here's the solution:

Follow this path in the themes directory: Users/jkirkus/Sites/ss2demo/themes. Move the contents to the main /themes directory.

James K-L

1 Post

16 February 2009 at 2:49pm

Sorry about that - I need to re-RAR the files without my local directories. I'll update the files ASAP.