Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Themes

Discuss SilverStripe Themes.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Balance Theme Error

3 Posts   2153 Views

Gringa

11 February 2009 at 3:49am Community Member, 11 Posts

I'm trying to implement the "Balance" theme. However , I get this error below. With Balance installed, I cannot log into the CMS. Is there a fix for this? I'm running RC 2.3.0 on Unix hosting.

Thanks in advance!

[Warning] None of these templates can be found: Security_login.ss, Security.ss, Page.ss
GET /~aeolus/Security/login

Line 171 in /home/aeolus/public_html/sapphire/core/SSViewer.php
Source

162                $this->chosenTemplates['main'] = $this->chosenTemplates[$templateFolder];
163                unset($this->chosenTemplates[$templateFolder]);
164             }
165          }
167          if(isset($_GET['debug_request'])) Debug::message("Final template selections made: " . var_export($this->chosenTemplates, true));
169       }
171       if(!$this->chosenTemplates) user_error("None of these templates can be found: ". implode(".ss, ", $templateList) . ".ss", E_USER_WARNING);
173       parent::__construct();
174    }
176    /**
177     * Returns true if at least one of the listed templates exists

Gringa

11 February 2009 at 3:53am Community Member, 11 Posts

Here's the solution:

Follow this path in the themes directory: Users/jkirkus/Sites/ss2demo/themes. Move the contents to the main /themes directory.

James K-L

16 February 2009 at 2:49pm 1 Post

Sorry about that - I need to re-RAR the files without my local directories. I'll update the files ASAP.