Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Themes /

Discuss SilverStripe Themes.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

strange error msg

Go to End

5 Posts   2150 Views

mdm

Community Member, 19 Posts

18 February 2009 at 6:57am

When i visit my site now i get a msg like this:

Warning: scandir(/themes/_config.php) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: Not a directory in /sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 20): Not a directory in /sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

Under it i see my page but its distorted.
When pressing F5 its back to normal.

Ideas?

Ultimate

Community Member, 18 Posts

18 February 2009 at 9:02pm

It's a pretty common error.

It can occur if you changed your projectname in _config.php, but did not changed the name of the project-folder. Maybe you let it by "mysite". But those names have to be the same.

mdm

18 February 2009 at 9:11pm

in config i changed template from blackcandy to my name i have, and folder is named the same.
strange error to accure since its working and i see template under this msg, but the site is aligned left. pressing F5 and its all perfect and no error msg.

Looking right now and didnt get this msg but I do get some XML error but im to fast with reflexes so my hand went to F5 before i had the chance to copy it - im a bad surfer.

If I change back to blackcandy in _config.php its all good. change to "atten4" witch is the tempalte dir name i get this msg but just sometimes. confusing really.

Ultimate

Community Member, 18 Posts

19 February 2009 at 5:50am

Sorry this did not work for you, but it helped me some days ago.

Just take a look into other threads, e.g.
http://www.silverstripe.org/themes-2/show/251691?start=0

mdm

19 February 2009 at 6:17am

I noticed something today when making final things on the design. mysite and template dirs had both _config files in them, removed from template dir and its okey now :)

www.atten4.se
added to showcase aswell

love this cms - woho! so simple to make my own design work perfect.
Challange will now be to make more advanced stuff but this was a good start to learn.