Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Themes /

Discuss SilverStripe Themes.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

strange error msg

5 Posts   1383 Views

mdm

Community Member, 19 Posts

18 February 2009 at 6:57am

When i visit my site now i get a msg like this:

Warning: scandir(/themes/_config.php) [function.scandir]: failed to open dir: Not a directory in /sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

Warning: scandir() [function.scandir]: (errno 20): Not a directory in /sapphire/core/ManifestBuilder.php on line 272

Under it i see my page but its distorted.
When pressing F5 its back to normal.

Ideas?

Ultimate

Community Member, 18 Posts

18 February 2009 at 9:02pm

It's a pretty common error.

It can occur if you changed your projectname in _config.php, but did not changed the name of the project-folder. Maybe you let it by "mysite". But those names have to be the same.

mdm

18 February 2009 at 9:11pm

in config i changed template from blackcandy to my name i have, and folder is named the same.
strange error to accure since its working and i see template under this msg, but the site is aligned left. pressing F5 and its all perfect and no error msg.

Looking right now and didnt get this msg but I do get some XML error but im to fast with reflexes so my hand went to F5 before i had the chance to copy it - im a bad surfer.

If I change back to blackcandy in _config.php its all good. change to "atten4" witch is the tempalte dir name i get this msg but just sometimes. confusing really.

Ultimate

Community Member, 18 Posts

19 February 2009 at 5:50am

Sorry this did not work for you, but it helped me some days ago.

Just take a look into other threads, e.g.
[url]http://www.silverstripe.org/themes-2/show/251691?start=0[/url]

mdm

19 February 2009 at 6:17am

I noticed something today when making final things on the design. mysite and template dirs had both _config files in them, removed from template dir and its okey now :)

www.atten4.se
added to showcase aswell

love this cms - woho! so simple to make my own design work perfect.
Challange will now be to make more advanced stuff but this was a good start to learn.