Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Upgrading SilverStripe /

Ask questions about upgrading SilverStripe to the latest version.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

3.1 BUG? URL-SEGMENT is missing.

4 Posts   1132 Views

dacar

Community Member, 168 Posts

30 April 2013 at 9:16am

Hi, i have just installed 3.1 and i am wondering why i can't edit the url-segment? The Label is visible, but nor the the Link or the edit button. Here is the generated code. Why is it set to style="display: none;"?

<div class="field text urlsegment" id="URLSegment">
   <label for="Form_EditForm_URLSegment" class="left">URL-Segment</label>
   <div class="middleColumn">
      <div class="preview-holder">
   <a target="_blank" href="http://www.xyz.de/gsw/home" class="preview" style="display: none;">home</a>
   <button class="ss-ui-button ss-ui-button-small edit ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false" style="display: none;"><span class="ui-button-text">
      Edit
   </span></button>
</div>
<div class="edit-holder">
   <input type="text" data-suffix="?stage=Stage" data-prefix="http://www.xyz.de/gsw/" id="Form_EditForm_URLSegment" class="text urlsegment" value="home" name="URLSegment" style="width: 265px;"><button class="update ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">OK</span></button><button class="cancel ss-ui-action-minor ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" href="#" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">Cancel</span></button><button class="ss-ui-button ss-ui-button-small edit ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false" style="display: none;"><span class="ui-button-text">Edit</span></button>   
   <button class="update ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">
      OK
   </span></button>
   <button class="cancel ss-ui-button-small ss-ui-action-minor ss-ui-button ui-button ui-widget ui-state-default ui-corner-all ui-button-text-only" role="button" aria-disabled="false"><span class="ui-button-text">
      Cancel
   </span></button>
   <p class="help">Sonderzeichen werden automatisch umgewandelt oder entfernt.</p>
</div>
   </div>

</div>
/

Hope, anybody can help. Greetings, Carsten.

dacar

30 April 2013 at 9:24am

Uups, sorry. It was related to the DataObject-As-Pages module. It seems not to be compatible?!

dacar

12 June 2013 at 10:29pm

Edited: 12/06/2013 10:46pm

Hi, i haven't solved this problem yet. The edit button will not show. In cms/css/csrenn.css it is set to display:none;

.field.urlsegment .edit-holder { display: none; }

if i disable the display:none; within firebug, the "ok", "cancel" and edit are showen twice?!

Can anybody help to get this working again?

I am using SS3.1 Beta3 and the latest version of dataobjectaspages.

Greetings, Carsten.

EDIT: Found the problem, havent solved it yet!

There is something missing in DataObjects-as-Pages/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField_modeladmin.js
If you uncomment Requirements::block(CMS_DIR . '/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField.js'); in DataObjects-as-Pages/Code/Decorators/DataObjectAsPageLeftAndMain.php it will work. I will give a notice on Github.

mierla

Community Member, 16 Posts

24 September 2013 at 2:01am

Edited: 24/09/2013 2:08am

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having the same trouble now.

EDIT: Sorry dacar - missed the github comment you posted. For anyone else:

There is something missing in DataObjects-as-Pages/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField_modeladmin.js

If you load SiteTreeURLSegmentField.js you can edit the URL-Segment again.

If you uncomment Requirements::block(CMS_DIR . '/javascript/SiteTreeURLSegmentField.js'); in DataObjects-as-Pages/Code/Decorators/DataObjectAsPageLeftAndMain.php it will work.