Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Upgrading SilverStripe

Ask questions about upgrading SilverStripe to the latest version.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Upgrading 2.3.0 rc2 to rc3 and moving to a new server


10 Posts   2492 Views


5 February 2009 at 12:45am Forum Moderator, 5511 Posts

pezi5499 - I fixed this bug this morning - . It will be in tomorrows daily build if or you can apply that change to your code.

(Note the incorrect comment yes my bad sorry)


5 February 2009 at 5:38pm Community Member, 7 Posts

I had the same problem when running dev/build on the upgrade. It turned out to have been caused by lowercase table names.

To clarify, I had the issue when upgrading on my development machine, which is a Macbook--but I had copied the database and files over from a Windows machine, which had converted the table names to lowercase.

I replaced the database with a correctly capitalized copy from the live site, and then everything worked fine. The upgrade went smoothly on the live site.