Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

Upgrading SilverStripe /

Ask questions about upgrading SilverStripe to the latest version.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba, simon_w

Corrupt archive

4 Posts   1416 Views

redrose

Community Member, 3 Posts

26 February 2009 at 8:41pm

Hi,

I downloaded latest version of silverstripe from the website.When I unzip it I am getting corrupt archive error.Can you please tell me from where to download silverstripe v2.3.0 as I need to upgrade my existing system.
Thanks in advance.

Sam

Administrator, 685 Posts

26 February 2009 at 8:49pm

http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/downloads/SilverStripe-v2.3.0.tar.gz works for me. Perhaps something went wrong with your browser during download?

f1mpen

Community Member, 2 Posts

20 July 2009 at 9:58pm

Hi everyone!
Silverstripe seems very nice but i get corrupt archive everytime i get to extracting the folder with the sapphire folder and 3 files

SilverStripe-v2.3.2(2).tar the download is error free and when i test archive in winrar it says no errors but when i extract the first time i get the exact same file that i have to extract again and that´s when the error comes up, do i need another program to extract this file?
Im on windows xp, do i need ubuntu or something to extract the files and upload them to my apache server online?
Thanx in advance for any suggestions/ f1mp

f1mpen

Community Member, 2 Posts

21 July 2009 at 2:19am

Nm i fixed the extraction error with gunzip and 7-zip :()