IMAGEFLOW FOR SILVERSTRIPE HAS ARRIVED!
This module implements the ImageFlow picture gallery.
ImageFlow has been created by Finn Rudolf (http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow).
As long as the modul is not available at silverstripe (which might take up to 4 weeks...), feel free to download the silverstripe module from here: http://www.johann-oberdorfer.eu/cms/blog/imageflow-module-for-silverstripe/
More documentation about installation, etc. 'll follow soon.
Installation procedure in brief:
- * copy the module wherever you like in your source tree (typically down below "mysite") and unzip it.
- * Run <my-site>/dev/build?flush=1 and ...
- * you are ready to create a "CustomImageFlowPage" within the cms!
- * After saving the customized page for the 1st time - the configuration parameters for the gallery appear (usual behavior).
- * Specify a CMS folder where your images are available (different image sizes do not matter)
- * if you would like to have transparent shades, you need to ensure, images are *.png files - (reflectionPNG = true)
- * if you would like to have a customized background, you need to change the underlying css...
- * configuration parameters are pretty self explanatory
In order to get the shading mechanism to work, you need to copy reflect2.php and reflect3.php into your web-root directory!
Otherwise you won't get images with shading. Both scripts are included in the zip in a sub directory called 'imageflow'.
The author of ImageFlow has asked me to add information of the license model:
ImageFlow is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License. This means you need the author's permission to use ImageFlow on commercial websites The commercial use requires the purchase of a license under: http://finnrudolph.de/ImageFlow/Download.
Silverstripe module: The module itself is distributed under a BSD license though.
-- enjoy --