Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Widgets /

Discuss SilverStripe Widgets.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Blogger Widget 0.0.1

Go to End

mhdesign

Community Member, 216 Posts

3 May 2011 at 2:37pm

Edited: 03/05/2011 2:38pm

Hi. I downloaded this widget a while back and am trying to get it to work in a site I am developing.

The scenario is this: The client already has a Blogger page and would like to integrate the posts from this page into the site I have built for her. I thought this widget would be the answer, reducing duplication of posts while ensuring the same information (and presumably any comments) were intact in both locations.

I've installed the widget as per the very sketchy instructions, run db/build and can now see a field in my CMS where I can include the URL of the blog I wish to link to. Except that when I look at the blog page on the development server I get:

There are no blog entries

To complicate things I can't even see this module on the silverstripe.org website any more, which makes me wonder if it ever worked... has anybody had experience with this module? Have emailed the developer directly to no avail...