Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

Widgets /

Discuss SilverStripe Widgets.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

latest galleries widget

Go to End

2 Posts   2242 Views

WimG

Community Member, 2 Posts

13 August 2009 at 9:57pm

Hi,

I have installed the DataObjectManger, the ImagesGallery module and the image gallery (v 1.0 - with the choices between Lightbox, Shadowbox etc...). All working fine.

I would like to add the Latest Galleries Widget. Installing is ok, but in the widgets tab, the widget is not there. Instead there is a message written : "You don't have the Gallery module installed, which is required by this widget."
Is this widget not working with the Image Gallery (v 1.0) I installed ?

Other question, not especially related to the problem mentioned above. When I empty the widget sidebar completely, I'm not able anymore to add other/new widgets. Is this a known problem ?

Thanks for your help.

Blake_NiteoDesign

Community Member, 17 Posts

15 August 2009 at 1:05pm

I am having the exact same problem. I just uploaded the widget, ran the db rebuild, have the widget tab showing up but "You don't have the Gallery module installed, which is required by this widget. You don't have the Gallery module installed, which is required by this widget." below the available widgets header.

Someone please help!