491 Posts in 152 Topics by 242 members
|Go to End|
3 March 2009 at 1:40pm
We have started using your CMS to manage our website www.redmap.com<http://www.redmap.com>
I have a number of issues which need to be resolved. I'm not sure if they relate to me being a newbie to the CMS or they may be bugs that need fixing.
1) I constantly get errors when I either load or save/publish a page. The system seems to hang until I refresh the session and the changes appear to have been saved. The error says something about "not enough storage is availableto complete this operation" Line 685,Char:213, Code 0, URL http://www1.redmap.com/admin
2) There is no way for me to update the dictionary. There are lot of words not in the default dictionary and its a pain having to ignore them all the time. (e.g our company and product names)
3) THe WYSIWYG editor doesnt have enough capability to change fonts ( only Bold and Italics) without using the Style Sheets. Can I enable Font Type (arial, times roman etc), Font Size and Font Colour?
23 March 2009 at 11:25am
I am not sure about question 1, sounds like there might be some issues with your host/server space but I'm not sure.
2. I'm not sure you can update the word list, but you can change the engine, it uses google spell by default, but you can edit this in the jsparty/tiny_mce2/spellchecker/config.php
3. This is easy, check this post: http://www.silverstripe.org/content-editor-discussions/show/256506#post256506
hope that helps
|Go to Top|