517 Posts in 247 Topics by 260 members
Page: 1 2
|Go to End||Next >|
30 April 2009 at 1:25pm
just installed - went fine.
But: now I entered on the home page my Meta Tags: description and Keywords.
I have zero modification as of yet [have Blog, forum, Diary and Private messages showing in my top menu on the Published Site],
no widgets inserted yet. But loaded all mods I need before the installation. Ran the flush etc. and everything worked fine.
Am at a loss to why the home page now does not save with the meta tags. Did not even change the text [content] yet on the home page either. No new theme installed yet either - just the generic default theme.
where do I need to make changes to be able to save anything? without the java script parse error? I only was able to stop the saving [after waiting for more than 10 minutes by simply clicking another link in the admin. Checked - and - no, it did not save any meta information.
Help is appreciated.
2 May 2009 at 1:44am
What modules have you installed over default?
Is it just Blog, forum, Diary and Private messages?
6 July 2009 at 1:02pm
I have the same error. Also the site tree keeps getting longer (adding padding?) every time I switch from one page to the next. I have the following modules installed. My page, however, seems to save fine.
- dataobject manager
5 August 2009 at 12:50pm
I'm having essentially the same problem. Anyone find a solution to this?
20 August 2009 at 12:28am
I had the same problem - but in my case it was homegrown. Removing the following line from my php.ini solved it for me.
tidy.clean_output = On
25 August 2009 at 3:50am
I have found I get this error from time to time while clicking "Save and Publish", the only work around I have found is to first click save, then click save and publish after the page has finished saving.
Not sure why this happens, but that generally works for me.
5 February 2010 at 3:55pm
My 2 cents ..
I've added the portnumber (default = 80) in the file : _config.php which resides in dir. : \www\silverstripe-v2.3.5\mysite\.
'localhost:80', <-- added port
'127.0.0.1:80', <-- added port
That got rid the parse error
This also "solved" the site tree keeps getting longer issue for me.
16 April 2010 at 5:40pm
Page: 1 2
|Go to Top||Next >|