5099 Posts in 1519 Topics by 1116 members
|Go to End|
29 June 2010 at 10:24pm
This is really perplexing me. Because it worked fine on the staging site, that would seem to suggest that the code I wrote is OK, and because the previous version works fine on the live site, that would suggest that the server is OK. Does anyone have any experience with this problem?
I've attached what I got from the Firebug console- some sort of 500 error involving Ajax, I think.
I'm using Silverstripe 2.3.3.
1 November 2010 at 11:17pm
Seems that restarting the web server usually fixes this. Don't know what causes it, though.
6 April 2012 at 10:57am
We fixed this problem by turning on error reporting in our php.ini file. We then could see the actual error, which was:
Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in ... [filename]
Some research on the Web revealed that we needed to install the PHP DOM Extension and the way to do that was by using SSH to log into our Linux server and then running:
yum install php-xml
Detailed instructions are here: http://smartwebdeveloper.com/centos/install-the-php-dom-extension-on-centos
|Go to Top|