7938 Posts in 1466 Topics by 943 members
|Go to End||Next >|
27 March 2010 at 3:02am Last edited: 27 March 2010 3:05am
Because the modules page only supports one branch right now, the only version you can get from there is the 2.4 (trunk) version. For now, 2.3 users should use these exports from the 2.3 branch. Don't forget to change the directory name to "dataobject_manager" and "image_gallery".
21 April 2010 at 2:22am
Just thought i'd add the SVN locations (as i always look for them and cant find them):
23 April 2010 at 12:52am
I think that this info must be write into Extension, too.
29 April 2010 at 12:56am
Hi Uncle Cheese,
I'm just a new in using SilverStripe and even newer in using DataObjectManager module. The live search field on the DataObjectManager can't seem to function on my end. I try to search for some values that clearly exists in the DataObjectManager but it doesn't search it. Did I miss something? Like some line of codes to make live search field operational?
Hoping for your quick response. Thanks in advance.
Oh, by the way, DataObjectManager rocks! \m/
29 April 2010 at 3:42am
Does the search run and not return anything, or does the field just not work entirely?
29 April 2010 at 4:56pm
I suppose it's not working. Because when I tried to search for something that clearly exists in the DataObjectManager, it still displays all the objects managed by the DataObjectManager.
30 April 2010 at 3:45am
With a clean 2.3.7 install where this module is added the following issues have been found on my side:
- The date picker does not work. Not all required files for the date picker do not exist in the directory of which is pointed.
- The view icons when hovering does not show (Sometimes two edit action icons show on hover depending on if view is enabled or not)
- The __construct requires a third parameter ($start) to be passed in and this is not set and has been changed for some reason
- The DataObject initiates its load close to the top left and then repositions to the middle of the screen
- The action buttons on the popups are not included in the frame of the lightbox module but rather have to be scrolled down to click.
30 April 2010 at 3:57am
Those all sound like symptoms of running 2.4 on a 2.3 installation. I'll double check the 2.3 branch, but I haven't updated it in a long time so i can't imagine that it would have gotten out of sync.
|Go to Top||Next >|