7913 Posts in 1355 Topics by 930 members
|Go to End|
6 July 2011 at 1:48am Last edited: 6 July 2011 1:50am
I have the following setup:
- A ContentPage has_many ContentImage
- A ContentImage has_one ContentPage
I'm using IDOM to manage the images, which works fine when I upload new images. However, when I try to add an image which I've already added using the "Files and Images" tab, it won't work.
Here's what I do:
- Upload a new image using "Files and Images". This image isn't linked to a ContentPage yet
- Go to my content page, and try to attach the image using IDOM -> Add file -> Choose Existing
- I select the folder, it shows all the images in that folder
- I check the checkbox next to the image I've just uploaded and click "Import"
- Uploadify says 'added files successfully' (Ajax Response 1 below)
- I click continue, the spinning wheel appears but no images display or are attached to the page, no errors in the ajax response, just the HTML to render the image table.
The ajax response doesn't show any errors. I would really appreciate some help with this.
Ajax Response 1:
|Go to Top|