7937 Posts in 1537 Topics by 944 members
|Go to End|
17 May 2012 at 3:24pm
I'm starting to go round and round in circles on this one - two years down the track I still can't get it right!
1. Install ImageGallery module
2. Install DataObjectManager Module
3. Install Uploadify Module
4. Test and find it's not working.
5. Read SS Forum posts. Check module naming conventions. Uninstall Uploadify Module and try SWFUpload module.
6. Read more SS Forum posts. Debug SWFUpload to get it working.
7. Test and find that images are not showing,
8. Read SS Forum posts. See that I should be using Uploadify instead of SWFUpload. Re-install Uploadify.
9. Test and find that images are still not showing.
10. Read SS Forum posts. Drop complete Database for site (luckily it wasn't populated) and start again...
11. Test and find images are not showing...
I can see a link to the correct directory - the image is there, it's just not showing (not even a broken link image...
UncleCheese? Anybody? What's not happening?
|Go to Top|