7938 Posts in 1466 Topics by 943 members
Page: 1 2
|Go to End|
5 October 2009 at 1:53pm
Since you last wrote, there have been a lot of revisions. Update your code and let me know if you still have the issue.
5 October 2009 at 11:30pm
i grabbed the latest version of dataobjectmanager from the silverstripe site about an hour ago. i am still having the datepicker issues on my prod server and not my dev server.
i noticed an addition to datepicker code of $self->BaseHref() for the dataobject requires but not the jsparty one which is the one that is the problem for some reason.
it is beyond me why this is happening, but one line of code isn't a bad change to have to make to have it working
once again i appreciate all the work you have put into your moules.
6 October 2009 at 11:02pm
I was having the same problem with datepicker..
Have event calendar and DOM(version 293) installed on server...
I did check both files, DataObjectManager.php and simpleTinyMCEField .php, both files have revised code, exactly same as described in one of the threads about changing jquery requirement code. But still my datepicker was not working.
So I did following in the DatePickerField.php file (dataobject_manager/code/date_picker_field/..)
And it started working....
Thought to let you know....
7 October 2009 at 1:11am
Yeah, but that breaks when you use it in CMSMain. I wish I could figure out what is going on.
Page: 1 2
|Go to Top|