23368 Posts in 18143 Topics by 2863 members
|Go to End|
21 December 2010 at 5:25am
i've one page on my site where i need to handle with sessions
at this page (its a page normal writen in the cms) i can't use php
i need it to logout a user after 1800 seconds.
how to handle with this?
In the CMS i can't input the php that's needed for the session
Thanx for reply
23 December 2010 at 9:54am
I'd solve this by
27 January 2011 at 4:49pm
I have came into the same problem.
I also want to do a session time out for logging out a current user.
i have looked up the doc for silverstripe ajax part, still not too sure how to achieve a timer here to inform user here.
any hint ?
28 January 2011 at 2:36am
Everything pure theory:
1) On login: save logout time to session
2) In Page->init(), before parent::init() check if value is present in session.
3) if present, check if logout is requred and do it eventually
1) check if logout time is set (in session and/or script)
2) if present, check logout conditions and call a logout url
3) for calling a logout url, it may be required to implement an url_handler to your responsible Controller. maybe silverstripe has already one present for logging out user.
|Go to Top|