22977 Posts in 11721 Topics by 2826 members
Page: 1 2
|Go to End|
15 August 2011 at 10:33pm
Just to make extra sure that all is in place:
- the physical directory is NOT created on the server
- Your assets/ (assets/Uploads) directory has sufficient rights
- user/group in the assets/ directory includes the webserver!
- safe_mode is off
- open_basedir is none, or at least includes the path
- You've checked you phpinfo for safe-mode/open_basedir, just in case
That's all I can think of for now - I don't use plesk and I can't reproduce. Maybe someone else on this forum? Let me know if you find out...
16 August 2011 at 2:45am
Ok, it's now working
phpinfo() showed me, that the site was still runnnig with safe mode = on although I did switched this off in the conf file.
And it looks like the checkbox "running with safe mode" in plesk doesn't change anything at all
So I changed the value in the php.ini file (although this is not recommended by plesk) and now everthing runs as expected.
Thanks very much for your patience.
17 August 2011 at 6:35pm
You'd need to restart the server after editing conf files.
Page: 1 2
|Go to Top|