23477 Posts in 18941 Topics by 2878 members
|Go to End|
26 March 2012 at 2:02pm
Hi to all, ive been looking around for the last week end trying to get an idea on how to accomplish this.
HERE IS WHAT I NEED
- my client will have to be able to add vendors (point of sales) directly via the CMS
- once added, it will show as a marker on a GoogleMap
- with a list of point of sales as a sidebar
- some kinda filter dropmenu (by area, by city, from users location)
HERE IS WHAT IVE CONSIDERED SO FAR
- Addressable module from ajshort => shows only ONE markey per map. Cant have 100s map, only one with 100s markers
- Mappable module from uncle_cheese => didnt go too far. Forum despiscts it as buggy.
- GoogleMap API => succeeded creating map with multiple (custom) markers but the copy/paste code isnt implementing side_bar navigation, only map
- all from SS using JS => still going thru this
- - -
Look a the pic below. Would that be a good starting point?
Would that create something i could use form within SS.
- - -
Thanks for helping going thru this.
|Go to Top|