23459 Posts in 18906 Topics by 2877 members
|Go to End|
13 July 2012 at 9:09am Last edited: 13 July 2012 9:15am
Once I have Translatable set up everything on the content side seems to work fine, however when I try to go into security and edit any of the users I get the error:
[User Deprecated] i18n::_t is deprecated. The $priority argument to _t() is deprecated, please use module inclusion priorities instead. Called from _t.
i18n::_t is deprecated. The $priority argument to _t() is deprecated, please use module inclusion priorities instead. Called from _t.
Deprecation::notice(3.0,The $priority argument to _t() is deprecated, please use module inclusion priorities instead)
i18n::_t(Translatable.TRANSLATEPERMISSION,Translate %s,50,Translate pages into a language)
_t(Translatable.TRANSLATEPERMISSION,Translate %s,50,Translate pages into a language)
For now I have just commented out the lines that throw there error and it works fine for now, can't launch the site knowing this though. Any Ideas on what is going on here?
18 July 2012 at 6:27am Last edited: 18 July 2012 7:38am
So this issue is within the translatable module. I have done a base install which I have done nothing with other than install the translatable module and I am not sure what to do to fix it.
A new more pressing problem has come up with the module. When I create new pages with the translatable module installed and I tab over where the URL usually changes itself I get:
Error: "Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Invalid locale "en_US/field/URLSegment/suggest/?value=Remarkable Transformations"" at line 299 of /CMS/translatable/code/model/Translatable.php
If I turn off dev mode just to lose the error I get a URL of undefined. I can manually put in a URL but then when I go the the French side of the site it gives me a weird URL of home-fr-frhome-fr-fr if I try to manually change that it won't let me and will only give a URL at that point of undefinedundefined. I know my way around SS pretty well but fixing this module is a bit above my level.
Do you have any insight into what maybe causing this. I have no problem digging I just don't know where to start. Thanks Willr for your help.
** EDIT ** Searching around I found this https://github.com/silverstripe/silverstripe-translatable/issues/35#issuecomment-7032656. This seems to be the same error I am getting so I will keep on eye on this.
18 July 2012 at 9:22am
One more additional thing I am getting is when I am trying to add a object with the GridField I get a doubled up URL as well
if I remove the last double query it load properly;
19 July 2012 at 11:54pm
Let's continue this discussion on github:
One problem per issue in github, please ;)
|Go to Top|