22970 Posts in 11572 Topics by 2823 members
|Go to End|
29 November 2012 at 9:17pm
I'm using the latest install of the blog module and Silverstripe 3.0.3. I've been trying to get the blog to use the de_DE locale, but with no luck at all – it insists on using the default en_US formatting for date and time.
I checked the server and the German locale must be set to de_DE.UTF8. I've tried this in mysite/_config.php as well as in blog/_config.php:
// Set the site locale
setlocale(LC_ALL, 'de_DE@euro', 'de_DE', 'de', 'ge', 'de_DE.UTF8');
and also tried creating a lang file called de_DE.UTF8.php and setting
but to no avail.
|Go to Top|