23451 Posts in 18899 Topics by 2877 members
|Go to End|
23 February 2009 at 5:54am
Can anyone tell me if this is possible:
I've currently build a SS site for my client. He now wants an eCommerce section added that does the following:
1. A customer wants to order heating oil for their home
2. They visit website. Select how many litres of oil they require and what date they wish for the oil to be delivered
3. Then they select their state (i.e. where they live), then depending on what state they choose it will then bring up another menu selection for them to select their local oil company that will deliver the oil.
4. Fill out address, details etc
5. Follow through to payment page
a) Does the eCommerce module offer a way of having options based on previous selected options? Like a multi-step form? i.e. If i select a state it will then only offer me options associated with that state? (hope that makes sense)
b) Which payment system is better? WorldPay or DPS?
|Go to Top|