22431 Posts in 6976 Topics by 2750 members
|Go to End|
30 March 2009 at 6:15am
I have problem which is causing a lot of problems dealing with content.
Please help to deal with this problem. Thank you.
My Silverstripe version: 2.3.0
30 March 2009 at 7:01am
I know that. It happens on my local wamp-server (not on my productionserver). I have a solution, but it's very much automated in my mind, so I'm not sure which one it actually is. Try one of these:
- restarting your (wamp)-server (provided your working on a local (test)server or have access to your server)
- refreshing your myURL/admin
- running a /dev/build (not very likely that will work though)
30 March 2009 at 8:00am
Thanks for solutions but:
1. As you said, running a /build don't helps
2. Refreshing myURL/admin? Refreshing browser or what?
3. Wamp... I am working on shared hosting (this means that I have no control for restarting server)
30 March 2009 at 8:16am Last edited: 30 March 2009 8:17am
2. Yeah, refreshing browser while you're in admin
3. check with your hostingprovider if their server-setup is OK. Server-sequirements of SS are for example a memory-limit of 32 MB (a little bit below that should also work in my experience, but not to much of course. Maybe it's possible to bypass the server-setup as suggested here.
4. If nothing works, still: check with your hostingprovider and explain them js isn't working well. Maybe they know something?
Unfortunately I don't have any further suggestions. For me: everything that worked badly on my local wamp-installation went fine as soon as I put my site online, so I'm pretty convinced it's in the server and not in SS. Please let us know however if some (or none) of these worked for you.
|Go to Top|