23358 Posts in 17875 Topics by 2862 members
Page: 1 2
|Go to End||Next >|
11 June 2014 at 11:33pm
A couple of clients (as well as myself) have noticed that using Silverstripe's admin in Firefox 29 causes it to crash on an alarmingly regular bases.
12 June 2014 at 12:30am Last edited: 12 June 2014 2:19am
Yep. Can confirm
-- but cannot reproduce.
My crash log shows for FF29 Linux:
- Signature: mozilla::dom::WrapNewBindingObjectHelper<nsRefPtr<nsIHTMLCollection>, true>::Wrap
- Signature: mozilla::dom::ElementBinding::getElementsByTagName
- Signature: nsContentList::WrapObject
- Signature: StrReplaceRegexpRemove
- Signature: XUL@0x1f87c10 I js::Shape::search(js::ExclusiveContext*, js::Shape*, jsid, js::Shape*** bool)
12 June 2014 at 1:00am
I've got the same issue in Firefox 29 and 30 as well. I can reproduce it like this:
1. Open the admin page
2. Click an arbitrary page from the tree
3. Switch to the settings tab of the page
4. Switch back to the content tab
5. Watch it crash
(6. If it doesn't repeat step 3 and 4 until it does)
12 June 2014 at 1:16am
@Intodevel that is pretty much the same process as me.
Also, using ModelAdmin for more than a few Ajax requests is pretty much guaranteed to crash firefox...
12 June 2014 at 7:58pm
I've update my FF on Linux and now the crash report says:
- Signature: js::jit::IonCannon
What I find interesting is, that if I start FF in safe mode, then FF does not crash at all... However, if I disable my AddOns (NoScript, Firebug) or if I start FF with a new profile -- which should be the same as "safe mode", right -- FF keeps crashing again.
12 June 2014 at 11:13pm
FF30 exactly the same for me
Switch to settings and then back to content a few times (take a few seconds after starting up to manifest)
and bang - every time !
Chrome is fine !
Come on Mozilla we need better than this!
12 June 2014 at 11:22pm
and it *seems* better .....
worth a try?
17 June 2014 at 11:40am
Page: 1 2
|Go to Top||Next >|