23360 Posts in 18097 Topics by 2862 members
|Go to End||Next >|
10 April 2009 at 2:08pm
Try getting rid of the trailing commas in your arrays.
10 April 2009 at 3:50pm
Alternatively, you can put "Requirements::set_combined_files_enabled(false);" in your_config.php file to disable file combining and reduce memory usage.
11 April 2009 at 6:49am
That said, yes, boost your memory. All my sites run on 128M.
11 April 2009 at 8:35am
I deleted the Commas, and added the line of code and now the admin page works!! Thanks guys!!
How do I boost the memory? I'm running on a host server through 3iX. It uses cPanel X.
11 April 2009 at 8:39am
I usually get away with "ini_set('memory_limit','128M');" in my _config.php.
14 April 2009 at 4:30am
Did this get solved? I am having the same problem. I got no errors while installing the CMS, but when I navigate to http://www.mysite.com/admin, I get a BLANK page.
To make things even more interesting, all the tabs in the CMS EXCEPT for "Site Content" load fine, eg. http://www.mysite.com/admin/security/, http://www.mysite.com/admin/assets/, etc. But the Main tab is a blank page. Someone please help! I have to deploy this TODAY!
14 April 2009 at 4:41am
You can't expect anyone to troubleshoot your problems if all you're reporting is a blank screen. You need to crank up your error reporting and get some tangible errors -- or check your error logs to see what's going on -- or set your config file to email errors with Debug::send_errors_to() -- or at least post a snippet of the code you suspect is the culprit.
A blank screen could be millions of different things, so please do your part and use your resource to find out the error rather than asking someone else to summon psychic powers. With a descriptive PHP, MySQL, or Apache error, we can not only figure out the problem, we can also figure it out quickly.
14 April 2009 at 4:46am
That's a totally fair comment! You're right. "Blank Page" is way too vague. I was just having a HECK of a time finding the PHP error log on this Unix box-- I am used to Windows-- and when I found it, it turned out to be a Memory issue indeed. Was set to 16M and I bumped it to 64 on php.ini. Thanks for your reply.
|Go to Top||Next >|