536 Posts in 367 Topics by 230 members
|Go to End|
10 September 2010 at 11:03pm
Here's the situation:
- Tried to install SS 2.4.1
- Got install comments: "don't know which server you're running on" & "mod_rewrite isnt enabled, but i'm not sure cause I cant check"
- I did install, but i couldn't log-in, when I tried www.url.com/admin .. it would show blank page and wouldn't redirect to the CMS.
Ok so.. I tried to install SS 2.3.7
- Same comments.. skipped them.. installed SS,
- This time the install would redirect, I couldn't delete install files automatically, but at least the setup would show the next Step (next page)
- Most importantly: I could log-in into the CMS.
when I entered www.url.com/admin - it showed blank page again!
What to do??
all didnt work..
10 September 2010 at 11:12pm
ok solved it with:
Is memory problem you guys!
|Go to Top|