558 Posts in 3572 Topics by 244 members
|Go to End|
16 April 2009 at 8:40pm
i just bought a dedicated server and install there Debian Lenny OS.
Now I need a detail configuration required for SS 2.3 to run properly.
On the default installation of Apache 2, PHP 5.2.9 (as apache module with GD, mb_string, mcrypt, xcache), MySQL 5 were are problems with the CMS as follow:
- link in admin are generated as www.domain.com/admin/admin/show/1
- admin sitetree page is only a half of the height
- you cannot expand site tree nodes (this is because of the wrond links) and disable of mod_dir is not helping
- before the "div id=top" the is a 12px gap (12px is in light blue color)
- you cannot add image in tinymce because there is no add button
- and few more.....
Can anybody help me and write me detail instruction (or even send example config files) how to configure LAMP to work efficiently with SS.
OS and LAMP was installed according to this tutorial: http://www.howtoforge.com/ubuntu_debian_lamp_server and the second try was: http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-set-up-apache2-with-mod_fcgid-and-php5-on-debian-etch
|Go to Top|