4935 Posts in 16178 Topics by 1488 members
|Go to End|
6 May 2011 at 2:43pm
Hi guys, here are the steps i am doing ( to no success). GIves me DB credentials errors.
1) On distant site, create a dev/ directory
2) Copy SS directory content into dev/ directory
3) On server, create a DB named ccst
4) On the server, create a user named sabin
5) Gives user sabin password UbDdPcCsT_ UbDdPcCsT
6) Gives user sabin all privileges
7) Gives user sabin access to ccst DB
8) Run www.mysite.com/dev/install.php with the infos above into the DB segment:
Gives the this : the dreaded DB credentials errors......
Whats wrong? Thanks for helping.
6 May 2011 at 9:17pm
you wrote "on distant site" but your database server reads "localhost". Are you sure about that?
7 May 2011 at 12:13am
Hi, i tried with root, doesnt work either.
Really puzzled abiout that. Can one install SS into a directory instead of lets say, public_html??
|Go to Top|