4938 Posts in 16827 Topics by 1490 members
|Go to End|
10 November 2011 at 11:30pm
I'm interested in having a look at SS3 alpha prebuild.
I see there is two files.
CMS 3.0.0-alpha1 and Framework 3.0.0 alpha1
I've extracted and have manged to install a site from
but when I go to that page it now says.
Your site is now set up. Start adding controllers to mysite to get started.
I'm not sure what I do now.
Is there some instructions somewhere?
Any help would be great
PS I'm on WAMP
12 November 2011 at 9:46am
I'm assuming they're still working on some of the documentation for SS Framework.
There is also a wiki I believe which may serve as a good starting point.
13 November 2011 at 2:27am
this is how I did a quick test installation on my LAMP:
- Downloaded both files (Framework 3.0.0 alpha1 & CMS 3.0.0-alpha1)
- Unpacked Framework 3.0.0-alpha1 to a new folder on the server (ss3-test)
- Browsed to //localhost/ss3-test and followed installation instructions
("Your site is now set up. Start adding controllers to mysite to get started" message appeared)
- Copied the cms folder from CMS 3.0.0-alpha1 into my ss3-test folder
- Browsed to //localhost/ss3-test/dev/build and rebuilt the database
Everything is nice and running... ^^ hope this helps,
14 November 2011 at 3:20pm
thanks guys yeah I worked it out.
I had to install the framework first, I then went back to my CMS install and it then didn't give me any errors anymore and I could install.
|Go to Top|