4795 Posts in 1980 Topics by 1444 members
|Go to End|
27 April 2009 at 11:02pm
If you receive a fatal error, refresh this page to continue the installation
* Creating 'mysite/_config.php' for use with _ss_environment.php...
* Creating D:\ip1\heartdisc.net\www\CMS\mysite/_config.php
* Creating '.htaccess' file...
* Creating D:\ip1\heartdisc.net\www\CMS\.htaccess
* Building database schema...
* Checking that friendly URLs work...
* Friendly URLs are not working. This is most likely because mod_rewrite isn't configuredcorrectly on your site. Please check the following things in your Apache configuration; you may need to get your web host or server administrator to do this for you:
o mod_rewrite is enabled
o AllowOverride All is set for your directory
PHP Warning: unlink(mysite/_config.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in D:\ip1\heartdisc.net\www\CMS\install.php on line 705
i tried to change permission of install.php to 777 through FTP but it displayed "501 SITE unknown option" then changed back to 0750 automatically. i'm a new face to CMS,except wordpress .
Please help me.
27 April 2009 at 11:30pm
Hi Glassesgirl, welcome to silverstripe!
Can you please explain your set up in a little more detail? I see you are running on Windows, are you using Apache or IIS?
Have you followed the installation guidelines? http://doc.silverstripe.org/doku.php?id=installation
28 April 2009 at 4:28am
i unpacked the installer to webroot .Then,I run a silverstripe setup through webbrowser. everything seems to be fine for a while , but it shown the error as I posted here.
28 April 2009 at 9:57am
OK, what web server software are you running?
28 April 2009 at 8:46pm
it's IIS 6.0
28 April 2009 at 8:50pm
I think it may want to install IIS7 instead, but hopefully that won't be a problem for you?
If you really must use IIS6, please follow the instructions on this page:
28 April 2009 at 8:55pm
You replied so fast
I'm not sure about IIS installing but i'll contact server admin.
|Go to Top|