4873 Posts in 7242 Topics by 1471 members
|Go to End|
7 August 2009 at 4:46am
I am now running through the installation steps (this should take about 30 seconds)
If you receive a fatal error, refresh this page to continue the installation
* Creating 'mysite/_config.php'...
* Creating C:\www\SilverStripe\mysite/_config.php
* Creating '.htaccess' file...
* Creating C:\www\SilverStripe\.htaccess
* Building database schema...
* Checking that friendly URLs work...
* Friendly URLs set up successfully; I am now redirecting you to your SilverStripe site...
But when it redirects, I get a 404 error. So what gives, and why don't I have any error messages during the installation. Thanks.
|Go to Top|