325 Posts in 200 Topics by 157 members
|Go to End|
26 November 2009 at 2:05am
My external server is very slow, and because I am to create about 70 new pages I would like to download the database to my MAMP server, make the pages there, and upload them again.
Can any of you help me?
26 November 2009 at 9:17am
Can you not just:
1. Export the database using phpMyAdmin
2. Import the .sql file into a fresh MAMP database
3. Hook that database into a copy of the basecode
4. Make changes / Add Pages
5. Replace database on live server (make a new one if you can, then switch using /mysite/_config.php)
6. Upload /assets folder if you have uploaded any files during the content creation.
|Go to Top|