324 Posts in 153 Topics by 156 members
|Go to End|
8 November 2013 at 5:12pm
I am new to silverstripe and i am having some problems importing images to the albums in an Image Gallery Page.
The problem is that when i try to import an image i have already uploaded to the CMS Files section, it doesnt link and creates a blank image in the album and in the folder where the desired image is.
If i manually relink each blank image to the correct one at this point then it works but is too time consuming.
I need help to fix this.
My uploading procedure:
1. on image gallery page, create albums so that album folder is created in the Files tab.
2. upload desired images to the folders created above in Files tab.
3. in image gallery page, choose photos by choosing existing and selecting all the uploaded photos in the folder.
4. Says import successful and has thumbnail of supposedly imported images, click continue.
5. Doesnt work, blank images appear in album.
I dont know why it is doing this but if anyone has any experience with this issue i would greatly appreciate some help.
images attached to illustrate.
|Go to Top|