649 Posts in 1586 Topics by 162 members
|Go to End|
7 January 2009 at 8:47am Last edited: 7 January 2009 8:51am
After a long period of silence there is a release candidate of a new version. Prime goal was to make it Silverstripe 2.3.0 compatible.
* Connecting SilverStripe to en existing authentication source like LDAP, Active Directory, Mail or Webserver
* Automatically provision new SilverStripe accounts
* Possibility to use multiple authentication sources
The following features were added:
* Debug logging to aid in configuration
* Audit logging to file
* Audit logging to database
* Account locking for backends that do not support it
* Added unit testing
Due to a bug in 2.3.0-rc2 it is not possible to save account details for the external authentication module. This problem is fixed in the trunk.
13 January 2009 at 11:04pm
I might need this in a project coming up (LDAP) , thanks for your work !
24 February 2009 at 12:23pm Last edited: 24 February 2009 12:53pm
|Go to Top|