Find developers and organisations who develop using the SilverStripe platform.
This directory is a service to the SilverStripe community.
+1 434 326 4471
977 Seminole Trail #326
About 70% of our work focuses on web applications, most of which are done in SilverStripe. The remaining 30% are usually basic Corporate Identity websites. Regardless of whether it's a website or web application, it usually contains a Content Management System (CMS).
We've built successful applications that handle room reservations, inventory management, data mining, document management, social networking, mashups, and geocoding to name a few. Established in 2003 we are a small team of developers that typically cater to small and medium businesses of all types.
These are typically corporate identity websites. They might contain a blog, some integration with social networks, maybe a slideshow, etc.
We offer this service, but usualliy it's a compontent of a larger web application or website task. We are also happy to partner with other talented graphic designers.
http://www.designerleds.com. An ecommerce + CMS web site.
- Inventory management tools manage thousands of products.
- Blogs complete with video and podcasts
- social networking tools
- various tools to help cross-sell products, such as the automated "recommeded" engine.
http://www.mercatrade.com. A B2B Trade portal, centered around helping the world trade with Latin America and the Caribbean. It helps connect international buyers and sellers from around the world...
- Product/Service Listings from members, from around the world
- Search listings by keyword, region, country, price range, "green", fair trade and more.
- Multi-lingual - Currently in English and Spanish with the ability to add more languages quickly.
- Product Showrooms - These allow "PowerTrader" Members to display their companies entire product catalog within the site.
- Showroom owners can manage access with an additional Private Showrooms
- Private messaging and Contact Management
- Classify Listings in a number of ways: Product, Service, Category, Green, Tax-Free-Zone, etc.
- High Performance Contact Management System throughout the site.
- Search engine optimization for both English and Spanish.
- Payment Processing
- includes custom invoicing system.
- Buyers and Sellers have tools to validate new prospective clients:
- Credit Reports (through partnership and integration with a 3rd party.
- Verification service - again through integration with a third party service
- Advertising framework
- administrative tools to efficiently manage all of the above.
Why We Chose SilverStripe
Simply put - it's well built. We found SilverStripe in 2007, after searching for something like it for about 2 years. A great CMS, and unknown to some, a great Framework called Sapphire. Most CMS's, even more popular ones, are not built well enough to grow and adapt efficiently. SilverStripe is. Its philosopy of not building in 1000's of controls and control panels in an attempt to make "jack of all trades, master of none" system is dead on for most businesses. Over time this leads to bloat and unneeded complexity. That sort of customization is better left to the programming layer and on an as-needed basis. They've also focused on usability, and done so remarkably well. This is essential. It's very easy to train our clients on this system. Finally they keep adopting the right technologies and approaches as they grow and improve. All this greatly helps us keep our clients happy.
Please feel free to contact us. We do not "hard sell" anyone. All of our business is from referral. We simply wait for clients who's needs fit well with our skills, and we offer free advice to those who don't.
Want to work with the makers of SilverStripe software? Contact us