3372 Posts in 947 Topics by 847 members
|Go to End|
6 January 2011 at 8:02am
Hi guys, i am steep learning SS and honestly, it goes better than i thought it would. Ive had help form a mentor (which i thank) but i am submitting this to everyone as i want to have opinions.
Look a the pic below. It describes better than words what i am after.
- each gray button calls different content (that the end user would have to be able to modify - hello $Content)
- each gray button is within an included MenuGrisNeuf.ss file into the main NEUF.PHP page
- each gray button is within <ul< and <li> and is using <a href" to call other .PHP pages OR $content ( i dont know, you tell me!)
- when called, the appropriate .PHP page OR the appropriate $Content has to be showned into the <div id="content"> on the main NEUF.PHP page
- is it the right way to go? If so, how to CALL .PHP pages that will SHOW WITHIN the <div id="content"> ????
- i could also insert a precisely located <div> into each appropriate .PHP and forget about <div id="content">
- should i rather have only one sub-page to NEUF.PHP that will have different $Content areas that the end user will be able to modify?
Thanks for helping!
|Go to Top|