3371 Posts in 947 Topics by 847 members
|Go to End|
15 February 2013 at 1:56am
I'm using the awesome UserForms Module, it works perfect but the E-Mail Template looks terrible
I tried to edit the SubmittedFormEmail.ss but i got some problems.
1. Even if I delete $Body, the standard html tags were included. ( <!doctype html ... <html><head> ...<body> )
2. Is there a way to get the created forms by Variable? For example like this: $Field01, $Field02 or <% control Fields.First %>
<% control Fields.Second %> or something like this.
3. Have someone a modified, simple, template where i can have a look at?
thx for your help
16 February 2013 at 4:03pm
1) The <html> tag is probably included by the SilverStripe mailer internally (https://github.com/silverstripe/sapphire/blob/3.0/email/Mailer.php#L87). Make sure your new email goes into the Email templates folder and you do a ?flush=1
2) You can use <% control Fields %><% if Pos == 1 %>..<% if Pos == 2.. etc.
18 February 2013 at 10:13pm
1)can i delete the code out of the mailer.php without messing up with some other functions in ss?
2)thx i'll do it like this
|Go to Top|