1160 Posts in 2621 Topics by 409 members
|Go to End|
2 February 2009 at 1:01am
I have a site with ~3,5k pages (mostly news) and about 1k images. I decided to update cms to new version for some resons (e.g. TinyMCE).
I did a whole backup of the site, put new files to server, run /dev/build and this gone ok.
Problems started when i wanted to login to admin area. I get at the beginning error 500, after some code optimisation it get the SiteTree area working. Unfortunately and other custom made modules, google sitemap and MOST IMPORTANT ASSETS area not working.
Lets start with problems:
1. Assets area cause error 500 when loading (php memory limit is set to 1G, in error log:
- Connection reset by peer: FastCGI: comm with server "/usr/local/apache/fcgi-bin/php5-fcgi" aborted: read failed, referer: XXXXX.com/admin
- FastCGI: incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "/usr/local/apache/fcgi-bin/php5-fcgi", referer: XXXXX.com/admin/
2. Custom made modules - directories are in the root folder however in admin menu there are no links.
3. Googlesitemap - Allowed memory size of 1G exhausted (tried to allocate 2G)
Can anybody help me with this problems ?
|Go to Top|