We've moved! You can find modules, themes and widgets on http://addons.silverstripe.org.
This page will no longer be updated, and disappear soon. Module maintainers, please read our announcement to find out how to add your modules there.
Simple and pretty theme for SilverStripe. Made it because i've seen something simillar.
Everything is included inside:
HomPage NewsPage Graphics / Icons
1. Copy woody folder to themes 2. Copy woodybox into your silverstripe root folder 3. Copy Page.php from mysite/code/ 4. Copy CustomSiteConfig.php from mysite 5. Copy and paste last line from _config.php:
1. After unzipping your theme download, put the contents of the zip file into your /themes directory in your silverstripe project.
2. To get your theme up and running, you’ll need to change one line of code in the _config.php file. You’ll find the config file in: ./mysite/_config.php:
2. Add the following line of code:
4. Once you’ve added the code, visit your homepage, and flush the cache (append ?flush=1 to the url). Your new theme should now be working.
NZ PHP Conference - Highlights from Nate Abele and Chris Pitt
Today we have highlights from two more NZ PHP Conference speakers. SilverStripe's Solutions Architect Ingo Schommer shares his highlights from Nate Abele's talk on Hypermedia APIs and developer Ed Linklater shares his highlights from Chris Pitt's presentation on Asynchronous PHP.