Simple and pretty theme for SilverStripe. Made it because i've seen something simillar.
Everything is included inside:
HomPage NewsPage Graphics / Icons
1. Copy woody folder to themes 2. Copy woodybox into your silverstripe root folder 3. Copy Page.php from mysite/code/ 4. Copy CustomSiteConfig.php from mysite 5. Copy and paste last line from _config.php:
1. After unzipping your theme download, put the contents of the zip file into your /themes directory in your silverstripe project.
2. To get your theme up and running, you’ll need to change one line of code in the _config.php file. You’ll find the config file in: ./mysite/_config.php:
2. Add the following line of code:
4. Once you’ve added the code, visit your homepage, and flush the cache (append ?flush=1 to the url). Your new theme should now be working.
On to “The news!” - News via the ModelAdmin
Simon 'Sphere' Erkelens is a freelance developer, fulltime employee of We::Code in the Netherlands with a tertiary background in applied physics. Before that, Simon worked for Squal Media. He started using SilverStripe at the end of 2009. Simon has given multiple presentations on implementing...