Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We've moved the forum!

Please use forum.silverstripe.org for any new questions (announcement).
The forum archive will stick around, but will be read only.

You can also use our Slack channel or StackOverflow to ask for help.
Check out our community overview for more options to contribute.

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

UserForms

Go to End

3 Posts   1268 Views

BrentHelm

Community Member, 2 Posts

3 December 2009 at 5:50am

I have silverstripe v 2.3.2. I also have UserDefinedForms. I have created a form for our video library checkout. On this form I have 3 text boxes and a couple pull down boxes. Our library is sorted by subject, so naturally that is the way i would like to do our checkout form. I created a pull down that has all of the subjects and pull downs for all of the titles with in the subjects. I have custom rules set up like the following:

When the user selects (subject 1) in the first pull down, it will show the titles below in another pull down for that subject.
When the user selects (Subject 2) in the first pull down, the pull down below it will show the titles for that subject, so on, so on.

My problem is that when the form is submitted it is still showing the headers of all of the hidden pull downs in the email. How do i get it to not display the "hidden" pull downs in the email.

Attached Files
Tigerlilly

Community Member, 19 Posts

8 February 2010 at 9:31am

Hey
Did you ever find out how to hide the unwanted hidden fields from the email? I would really like to know.

Cheers
Denise

BrentHelm

Community Member, 2 Posts

2 March 2010 at 7:17am

No i have never gotten an answer but am still looking forward to someone that can answer this for me. I also want to know if it is possible to design the email that is sent as the form submission?