Skip to main content

This site requires you to update your browser. Your browsing experience maybe affected by not having the most up to date version.

We're retiring the forums!

The SilverStripe forums have passed their heyday. They'll stick around, but will be read only. We'd encourage you to get involved in the community via the following channels instead:

All other Modules /

Discuss all other Modules here.

Moderators: martimiz, Sean, Ed, biapar, Willr, Ingo, swaiba

Gallery error in published site


Go to End


7 Posts   1194 Views

Avatar
Capiz

Community Member, 11 Posts

25 March 2010 at 8:47am

Hello everyone

XML tolkningsfejl: ikke well-formed adresse: http://localhost/galleri/ linje 83, kolonne 10: <h3><% sprintf(_t('ALBUMSINGALLERY','Albums in %s'),Galleri) %></h3>
-------------------------------------^
This i my error -which i don't understand - i have installed the modules from Uncle Cheeses page - with succes - but the "button" i my admin page for the gallery (where i add albums, pictures etc) i get the same "text error" in the button. But the site works, and so do the button.
But i cannot go to the gallery page.
I have added a album, added pictures. but no go to the published site. :-(

Hope you can help me

Regards
Rasmus

Avatar
patjnr

Community Member, 102 Posts

30 March 2010 at 6:34pm

Hi

Which version of SS are you using

PAt

Avatar
_Vince

Community Member, 165 Posts

12 July 2010 at 12:29am

I'm having exactly the same problem.

I am using SS 2.4 and it only seems to happen on Firefox.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

12 July 2010 at 4:45am

Try the ImageGallery module!

Avatar
_Vince

Community Member, 165 Posts

12 July 2010 at 11:22pm

UncleCheese... I *am* talking about the ImageGallery module.

The albums tab displays

<% sprintf(_t('DataObjectManager.ADDITEM','Add %s',PR_MEDIUM,'Add [name]'),an Album) %>

instead of the usual. But it only seems to happen in Firefox.

Avatar
UncleCheese

Forum Moderator, 4102 Posts

13 July 2010 at 2:57am

That's a bug that's been around for a while. I've never quite figured it out. As a temporary fix, I've moved the translation function off the template and into the controller. I just checked in the fix. Run an update and give it another try.

Avatar
_Vince

Community Member, 165 Posts

30 July 2010 at 10:26am

Sorry I've taken so long to reply: that project was put on the backburner and other stuff came up.

I'm having a look at it this morning and the problem seems to be fixed, at least on FF running on Windows.

Thanks very much, UncleCheese! :D